1) What's the best part of cosplay for you?
Going around and expressing yourself as a character
2) Do you use the term "kameko" ("camera-kid")?
3) Do you read event catalogs?
4) Do you rsvp/pre-reg to conventions?
HELL YES! I plan to pre-reg for AnimeMatsuri when I get back from my cruise
5) Do you want to attend more events? Or are you content to remain in your local area?
6) Do you use color contacts?
God I really want too
7) Do you make your own costumes or do you buy them?
I make all my suits. =] (Excluding Roko)
8) Do you stick to one genre?
Not really, Sometimes it is was I am into at the time, Zoids and Pokemon will stay in my cosplay mind forever but I am currently considering doing something from Mai-Hime
9) Do you think that when cosplaying, one should stick to the genre of a given event?
10) Does it bother you when people break genre?
It's a con you are allowed to cosplay anything!
11) Does it bother you when people know nothing about the series they're cosplaying?
Yes it bugs me a lot.
12) Does it bother you if people only know a little about the series they're cosplaying?
Hey they know the character
13) Does it bother you if people are familiar with the series, but have no affection for the character they're cosplaying?
Kinda cause it is like " Why would you cosplay something you have no idea on!"
14) Does it bother you if someone else is cosplaying the same character you are?
Yes, It does, mainly at the BIG cons.
15) Do you like posed shots?
Who doesn't.. XD (I plan to get on all fours with Blade Liger X3)
16) Do you like candid shots?
17) Do you think cosplaying characters from adult games or pornographic material is in bad taste?
18) If there's a problem at an event, do you jump to conclusions about the parties involved?
19) How many times do you cosplay in one month?
A lot but currently not so much due to my cosplay is still in the works
20) Do you go to photo shoots?
21) Have you ever been included in a cosplay CD-ROM?
22) Is casual cosplay okay?
23) Are you okay with your face appearing on the internet?
24) Do you find yourself thinking people are "too old" for cosplay? How old is too old?
Yea, I've had some people tell me I almost 20 and I shouldn't do this. But I don't give a damn!
25) Do people who walk around in gothic lolita fashion bug you?
No I like Lolita
26) Do you think Chinese dresses count as "cosplay"?
27) What bothers you the most about cosplay?
Sometimes the material people use.
28) Do you think it's important to be "in character"?
Yes it does, All the way
29) Does it make you nervous to be eyed by regular visitors at a public event?
30) Do pre-scheduled cosplay appearances by popular cosplayers annoy you?
31) Do you tell other people your best locations for shoots?
No cause I am still planning Blade Liger's shoots
32) Do you put on your makeup before your wig or after?
33) Do you know a lot about the series' you cosplay?
Pokemon: It is my life
Zoids: It is my passion. :3
34) Do you wear costumes only once or many times?
35) When you've decided what costume to do next, do you share that information with other people?
Yes, I do share it with people but I do have plans for a new cosplay which no one really knows about. Ssshhh
36) Do you want to be in cosplay magazines?
37) What's the most important part of cosplay for you?
Everything you can think of
Event Participation Questions
38) How active are you cosplaying in your own community?
39) What do you wear on the day of an event?
40) Do you eat lunch on event days?
41) Do you eat breakfast before attending events?
42) How long does it take you to change?
I predict blade Liger will take about 10 minutes
43) Do you think it looks geeky to attend an event with a big SLR camera?
FUCK NO! I OWN A BIG SLR CAMERA!!!!
44) What camera do you use? A compact? An SLR?
Nikon D5100 SLR!
45) Are you afraid of cameramen? Are you cool with them?
I love photos.
46) Are you one of the first to line up to get inside?
Kinda depends on what time I get there at.
47) Do you not mind showing up late?
48) Do you have a small after party or a huge get-together?
Sometimes. Maybe with Abel
49) Do you like karaoke?
50) Are you tolerant of bad singers?
51) Do topics unrelated to animation and manga bug you? Or do you think it's okay to talk about anything at all?
52) Do you eat lunch while inside event areas?
53) Can you handle the cold?
54) Do you buy doujinshi at events?
55) Do you make doujinshi to sell at events?
56) Do you have a group that participates in group events?
57) Are you a member of a cosplay circle/club?
I used to be at my school and I was the vice president and I was kicked out and banned from the anime club.
58) When the event is over, how late do you stay out?
If I can stay unless Abel has school the next day
59) If a new face approaches you at an event and takes up a few minutes of your time, are you annoyed?
I am very friendly
60) Do you go to cosplay dance parties?
61) Do you think your Layer status is higher than others if a lot of people want to take your picture? Does it bother you not to have your photo taken as much as you think you deserve?
No, A lot of people liked my Venusaur suit
62) Do you get jealous of other cosplayers having a lot of pictures taken of them?
63) You're asked for a picture but have something else to do, do you refuse?
64) When you take pictures of people at events, do you give them all copies of the prints or data?
I will ask people if they want it on DA or FB
Photo Shoot Questions
65) (at a studio or shoot) Do you give a copy of each photo to all of the participants in it?
66) How do you approach photo shoots? As a chance to gather with friends and goof off or as a meeting to take nice pictures?
I am the only who gets the photos
67) Are you particular about how you look in the test shots before the shoot? Do you mind how you look in general?
I personally don't care as long as the photo looks good
68) When you take photos, do you prefer shots from the front or odder angles?
69) Are you bothered by recieving lots of photos? Are you happy?
I would be so happy
70) When you take photos, do you photograph only people you know personally and like? Or do you look for other people with great costumes to photograph too?
I take photos of any cosplays I like
71) Do you wander around to meet people at events or do you keep to your own group?
72) How many photos do you usually take with your own camera?
Well I am a photographer so.....about 500 a day at least
73) How many photos do you usually take for others?
74) Do you mind if people resize or crop the pictures you've taken to make them look better?
75) Do you crop and resize pictures others have taken for you?
76) Have you ever set up a photo shoot by yourself?
77) Do you check shoot information beforehand?
If it is asked
78) Do you like it when there are a lot of people in the shoot area? Or do you prefer small events?
I am not sure
79) What size (how many people) is the best for a shoot?
I don't know!
80) What time of day do you like to take photos?
Anytime I can get my suit and camera ready
81) Do you prefer indoor or outdoor shots?
Depends on what I am cosplaying
82) Which do you dislike more - hot weather or cold weather?
83) Do you know any cameramen?
84) Do you eat in the photo area?
85) Do you like taking parts-shots? Or do you dislike them?
86) Do you retouch your photos?
87) Are you annoyed by people who don't retouch their photos?
88) Do you use reflectors?
89) Which is worse ~ breaking the rules and getting great pictures, or following them and getting poor ones?
I alway follow the rules
90) Why are your friends your friends?
They are awesome of course
91) If you hang out for one day, do you consider yourselves friends?
Yes if they hang out with more the once.
92) Do you give copies of your photos to others?
Yes if they want them
93) Do you want to make more friends?
94) Do you at least remember the names of people you meet at events?
95) Do you find yourself adjusting your behavior to that of the character you're cosplaying when dealing with people dressed as characters your character knows?
96) Do you recieve permission every time you post a photo of someone else online?
97) Do you get angry if a foreign site links to your page? Or are you flattered?
I am flattred .
98) Are you happy to get mail from Layers overseas or does it scare you?
99) Do you try to increase your web sites' contents/hits? Or doesn't it matter to you?
It is for fun
100) Do you not particularly care who links to you? Or do you ask people not to link without permission?
101) Do you credit the location or studio when posting photo shoot images?
Yes I do
What do you think people who have "good cosplay manners" are like?"
I personally am I a good cosplayer, I have ran into some people and would say sorry. Just in all fairness be a good mannered!
(Blade Liger Update and stuff tonight or tomorrow)